A gathering place for the Art of Gardening and Natures Beauty


Gardens of Etsy is a gathering space for artisans and friends.
A viewing point for natures beauty.
A place for inspiration.
We fill our gardens with not only plants and love but enhance them with our arts and crafts.
We bring the outdoors in by filling our homes with our nature inspired works of art.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sharing "Teddy Bear Sunflower seeds" from my garden

Hi Gardens of Etsy Team members and the blog followers,

As I posted my tread at the team forum, somehow I had a few Teddy Bear Sunflowers in my garden this year, and succeeded in saving the seeds.


I'm belong to Glasgow Garden Club in KY as a volunteer, so I asked members what kind of sunflower it is. However no one knew the answer. My mother-in-law finally gave me the answer. She knows very well about flowers, trees and birds. She and I are garden friends. :)

I'm going to give the seeds to you. :)
Mine is not a dwarf variety. It reached my height (5 feet). The largest flower was about 7” in diameter. One plant can have five or more flowers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get many seeds, because where I live had more rain than usual this summer. Most of the seeds got moldy. I'll send only five seeds per applicant. I think I can share the seeds with 20 garden friends :) I hope you can grow a new face in your garden!

If you are interested in the seeds, please send a message to my shop. :)
Thanks,
Kazumi

4 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous flower! Very sweet of you to share, Thank you Kazumi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's and awesome sunflower! I would love to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique Sunflower! Gardening is so fun. So generous of you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments!
    My pleasure to share the seeds. :)

    Julie, Thank you so much for sending your money plant seeds to me! I can hardly wait for next spring. :)

    ReplyDelete